Thousands of women are putting up with the painful and irritating symptoms of menopause because they fear that the health risks of prescription hormone replacement therapy outweigh the perceived benefits. They might have grounds for such worries, but really, they shouldn’t have to suffer, instead they should turn to natural remedies and traditional herbal medicines.
The healing power of plants has been used for thousands of years for menopause symptoms relief. Many of us, enjoy a trip up the mountain and occasionally we manage to collect herbs that we plan to bring home, dry and use to make healing home made teas. However, when the menopause symptoms hit, it’s time to reach for a handy and super concentrated natural dietary supplement that was thoughtfully created for the purpose of maximum efficiency and was clinically proven to help women to cope with their symptoms and find true relief.
I’m talking about Femmerol which is a clinically tested and patented non-steroidal hormone replacement remedy, that is free of estrogen, chemicals and additives. This herbal menopause dietary supplement is comprised of the most efficient ingredients and designed to help gently restore hormonal balance and optimize symptom relief.
Femmerol – Single Bottle – $47.95
Each bottle contains 120 capsules. Take two capsules twice daily for menopausal relief.
Femmerol is made from the highest quality standardized herbal extracts and it’s free from fillers, binders, preservatives, chemicals, and allergens – a gentle blend of herbal extracts that are scientifically known to establish hormonal balance when hormonal adjustments are needed most: during perimenopause, menopause and monthly hormone fluctuations.
Here’s the magical herbs ingredients list:
- Bayberry – Its phytochemicals act as an astringent and stimulant.
- Black Cohosh – Binds to estrogen receptors and suppresses LH.
- Capsicum – has been shown effective for pain.
- Damiana Leaf – Aids depression, low energy, hot flashes, and low libido.
- Ginger Root – Exerts antibacterial, analgesic, and antispasmodic actions. Used to treat and prevent nausea.
- Kudzu Root – High in isoflavones and active against allergies and migraines.
- Licorice Root – Can lower cholesterol and acts as an antioxidant. Used to treat peptic ulcers and constipation.
- Red Clover – Its isoflavones reduce hot flashes and decrease bone loss.
- Red Raspberry – Known to help strengthen uterine musculature.
- Sage – Lowers internal body temperature and acts as an antiperspirant.
- Valerian – Reduces anxiety and improves sleep quality.