Summer Holiday being in full swing, the kids are having too much fun and so it should be. This doesn’t mean though not learning anything new or not acquiring a new skill. I was looking for a music teacher for my daughter as she wants learn to play the guitar and I came across TakeLessons.com.
I was impressed with the large variety of available local teachers but also with the fact that lessons can also be taken online via Skype – such a time saver!
TakeLessons.com connects students and families with private music teachers, arts instructors and academic tutors throughout the US – I’d say this is the place to go when looking for private tuition and I’ll tell you why:
TakeLessons been in business since 2006, and have worked with over 30,000 students nationwide. Safety and quality are their priorities; every instructor completes an extensive interview, training, and an annual criminal background check. They assist with scheduling, initial coordination with the instructor, and billing – so all you have to worry about is enjoying your lessons!
Your online student account also helps you stay organized with scheduling and billing tools. TakeLessons provide In Home and In Studio lessons, as well as Online Lessons, which are a popular option for busy families – all you need is a computer with a webcam, a Skype account, and a good Internet connection. Cut down on commute times by taking lessons in the comfort of your own home!
- Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring.
- Lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (via Skype). Lesson prices vary depending on location and length.
- The most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). Other packages include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your first lesson, we’ll find you another teacher, or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson.
- No long-term commitments – switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
- Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
To learn more, and begin searching for a music instructor, go to TakeLessons.com