Among my blog entries, you may find recommendations for various products and services. Some of them contain affiliate links and some are sponsored posts. However, sponsorship and financial rewards are never the sole motive for posting: I offer my support only to brands I like, the products I tried, and the services I find useful.
Feel free to start browsing with the featured content below or using the menus and have fun!
- Are you a brand, looking to expand your exposure online?Collaborate with this blog!
- Are you a lifestyle blogger? Be my guest image for guest posting on this blog.
- Do you get some traffic from Spanish countries? Translate your website to Spanish!
The recipes on The Simple Life are …well SIMPLE.
I’m always on the lookout for easy to make and fast to bake dishes that also comply with both my healthy eating habits and my kids’ exigent taste buds.
I share my successes on the ‘Recipes’ section of this blog.
HOME MADE SOAP:
No more SLS and other chemicals that may be causing skin problems
- A few crafty ideas for making soaps, shampoo and other cosmetics at home, using natural ingredients chosen according to individual needs and in complete awareness of their provenience and qualities.
- A few of my preferred ingredients that I consistently use
- in my skin care and oral health recipes: Olive oil, Aloe Vera, Honey, Coconut Milk, Baking Soda, Epsom Salt, Anise, Cocoa, Green Tea, etc.
- Are we doing it right?
- Are we overprotecting out kids?
- Is the formal education enough for their academic success?
- Should we make them take violin classes and learn a few extra languages or is it better to allow them to be carefree children for as long as possible?
- Just a few parenting dilemmas that I try to solve in the parenting section of this blog. Any thoughts and ideas are welcome.