Among my blog entries, you may find recommendations for various products and services. Some of them contain affiliate links and some are sponsored posts. However, sponsorship and financial rewards are never the sole motive for posting: I offer my support only to brands I like, the products I tried, and the online services I find useful.
Feel free to start browsing with the featured content below or using the menus and have fun!
The recipes on The Simple Life are …well SIMPLE.
I’m always on the lookout for easy to make and fast to bake dishes that also comply with both my healthy eating habits and my kids’ exigent taste buds.
I share my successes on the ‘Recipes’ section of this blog.
HOME MADE SOAP:
No more SLS, parabens and other chemicals that may be causing skin problems:
- A few of my preferred ingredients that I consistently use in skin care and oral health home made products: Olive oil, Aloe Vera, Honey, Coconut Milk, Baking Soda, Epsom Salt, Anise, Cocoa, Green Tea, etc.
- Are we raising our kids the right way? Is there a right way to raise children?
- Are we overprotecting out kids?
- Is the formal education enough for their academic success?
- Should we make them take violin classes and learn a few extra languages or is it better to allow them to be carefree children for as long as possible?
- Just a few parenting dilemmas that I try to solve in the parenting section of this blog. Any thoughts and ideas are welcome in the comments section.